The symposium will be comprised of 3+ days and 4 nights of presentations, field trips and a banquet with Luis Coloma as our keynote speaker. Optional tours before, during and after the event will also be offered. It is to be held in Puerto Quito, Ecuador (about 2.5 hours east of Quito) from August 17th - 19th, 2015. There are five ways you can contribute enormously to the success and appeal of this event:
- Attend! An integral part of reaching our ambitious objectives relies on the attendance of amphibian professionals and hobbyists, as well as individuals simply interested in amphibian conservation projects and the Ecuador rainforest.
- Become a Sponsor! Your sponsorship is needed to make this event even more exciting and educational, while directly supporting amphibian conservation and research! Visit our website www.anuran.org and select a sponsorship level. We will soon have automatic payment options available.
- Donate or Participate in our Pre-Event Raffles!
- Spread the word! Know someone who might be interested in attending, sponsoring or donating? Please share this information with them!
- Volunteer! We need help with artwork, fundraising, administration, and various functions at the event itself.